Hello – Thank you for considering me for your Coach or Counselor!
I have a down-to-earth, Motivational Counseling style which is more of an Educational and Coaching approach, where together we explore different solutions and set goals to overcome troubling issues. I am very concerned about your immediate needs & comfort and your desire to feel better quickly and Holistically (addressing mind-body-soul). Together we will create immediate & long-term strategies for wellness that will help you reach your individual personal goals; or that for your marriage, relationship or family. I use Cognitive-Behavioral, Person-centered, Solution-focused & Psycho-educational exploration for Counseling and both Relationship and Life coaching for each individual and Couples Coaching situation.
My services are designed to help people ages 5 – 85 resolve immediate issues & to further a process of personal development leading to fulfillment & high personal achievement. My goal is to improve, transform or enrich a person’s, family’s or couples quality of life. See list of various specialty areas.
At Therapy by the Sea, LLC I offer a very Personal, Private & Holistic Counseling experience. My professional and beautiful office has parking directly in front; you have access to hot tea or special coffees, aromatherapy & soft lighting. I am on time, and will see you within 1-5 business days.”
To arrange a Counseling time, send an email to Ms. Terriana (Riana) Milne, at TherapybytheSea@gmail.com
- Gender: Female
- Years in Practice: 14 Years, since 2000
- Avg Cost (per session): Without insurance, rates are $175 for first session, $125 there after. With insurance, you are responsible for your co-pay and any deductible not yet met, and both must be paid at time of appointment.
- 45 minute Coaching sessions which involves handouts and various exercises (insurance not accepted)
- Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted through this web site – please print receipt to bring to your office appointment. Otherwise cash only (no checks) is accepted at the office.
- For accepted Insurance Plans for Counseling, please see the link in this section for the most updated list.
- Verify your health insurance coverage Before your first session, ask for – Authorization number, total of initial sessions, total sessions/year, confirm your Co-Pay, and confirm if your deductible has been met. There are no credit cards or checks accepted within the office. Thank you.
- Ethnicity: Any
- Gender: All
- Religious Orientation: Riana is Spiritually-based; and has a respect for all Religious Affiliations
- Gay/Lesbian Expertise: Yes; everyone is welcome!
- Ages: 5 – 85, note that Riana was a school SAC Counselor for grades K through College
- School: Rowan University (3-part MA, 92 credits, Applied Clinical & Counseling Psychology)
- Year Graduated: August, 2000
- License No. and State: 37PC00049500 New Jersey (LPC) – Licensed Professional Counselor
- License No. and State: 37LC00091200 New Jersey (LCADC) – Licensed and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor; (ICADC) Internationally- Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC): and CAP (Certified Addictions Professional)
- Certified Singles & Couples Relationship Coach with Relationship Coaching Institute; 2009, 2010
- SAC – Student Assistance Counselor for Schools – New Jersey, Certified 1998
- Prior CCGC – Certified Compulsive Gambling Counselor; and ICADC – International Cert. Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Relationship Issues & Coaching for Couples or Singles
- Child or Adolescent/Parenting Issues
- Life Coaching
- Business & Career Coach
- Anxiety or Fears
- Addiction or Substance Abuse
- ADHD issues for children or adults
- Divorce, Break-ups and Emotional or Life Transition
- Domestic Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Gay & Lesbian Issues/relationships
- Loss, Grief, Bereavement
- Spirituality and Holistic approaches
- Thinking Disorders
- Coaching the Mind-set for Success – Talent or Sports industries
Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
Holistic approaches to Wellness
A Coaching / Interactive style
Motivational & Inspirational type of treatment
- Groups for Singles in Transition ( live or in webinars)
- Couples Groups (live or in webinars)
ADDRESS: 15300 Jog Rd, suite 109, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Nearby Towns: Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Boyton Beach, Wellington, Coral Springs, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach, Pompano, Fort Lauderdale
- Nearby Counties: Palm Beach and Broward Counties
Groups: Call to receive schedule
Relationship Success Group Training for Singles & Couples
One time a week for 4 weeks. A 2-part series.
Seminars done through www.easyseminar.com or at a specified location.
Please see the Events tab on website for Group details and announcements of upcoming groups.
Private Individual Coaching also available at $150/per 45 minute session (day rate – 11 am – 7 pm EST) or $250 from 8 pm – 12 midnight or for an off-schedule Crises session. Coaching is done either within my Delray Beach office, by phone, a seminar website, or through SKYPE and Facetime.
Call for Private Appt or to RSVP for The Singles or Couples Coaching Group – (201) 281-7887; or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest for an upcoming group session. Thank you!