Have the Perfect Relationship with YOU before Seeking Your Love Partner – Riana Milne, LMHC, CAP, Cert Life & Relationship Coach
Requests have come in for me to address exactly HOW to find the ideal partner so that one can have the evolved, quality love relationship that I have written about previously. Here’s the secret – it all begins with YOU; in other words, the relationship you have with yourself, within all your life spheres. There are many areas to complete; so before searching for that perfect mate, ask yourself, “Are YOU ready to receive the partner of your dreams?” I have listed a few life spheres below that you want to feel at least 90% confident and complete with:
1) Finances: If you want someone who is sound and secure financially, it is important that you are too. Your credit score should be at least 750, and you should have no outstanding credit card debt or loans, other than a mortgage and car loan as long as they are easily managed. Have at least 6-9 months cash savings and a solid retirement plan.
2) Health: You are at an ideal weight and exercise regularly. You avoid toxins – you don’t drink much alcohol, smoke, or use drugs. You eat a healthy diet and sleep 7-8 hours a night to feel energized and vibrant. If you are exhausted or over-weight, you must examine your life further – do you have anxiety, depression, or too much stress? If so, seek a life coach or counselor’s help immediately, to eliminate stress in your life.
3) Career: Are you happy with your career? If not, start now to land that dream job! Life is too short and you spend many hours at work. If you are dissatisfied with your job, you bring that stress home. Work should be your passion that you look forward to doing each day; so change this before looking for a partner.
4) Family relationships: Do you have a wonderful rapport with your parents, siblings, children and extended family? You don’t want to bring any drama into your love relationship, so having peace in this area is essential.
5) Friendships: You have an active social life and enjoy time with both male and female friends often. Introduce your new partner to them, but take the time to maintain these friendships as they will be an important support system should something go wrong.
6) Spiritual connection: Studies show one of the most important elements of a happy, life-long evolved love relationship is that both partners are faith-based. Those who describe themselves as spiritual usually live with integrity and honesty; accountable to how they treat others. Start your day with an “Attitude of Gratitude” by giving thanks for all you do have. Meditate for 15 minutes a day to calm anxiety, decrease depression, lower cortisol levels and blood pressure and increase well-being. Being calm, positive and confident attracts people to you, while negativity pushes people away.
7) Environment/Home: Do you love where you live and do you look forward to coming home? Is your home clean and decorated nicely? Your home and office environment is important for daily peace, bliss and clarity. Be sure your home is completely ready to invite your future partner to join you there for quality time.
8) Hobbies: Take on a new hobby – cooking class, writing a book, a new sport, an art or music class – anything that brings you joy. Dedicate time to this project, and once you meet someone, stay with this dedication. Art and hobbies are essential to your soul, and happy people attract many potential partners!
These are just a few of the life spheres; together with your Life coach, you will define the various spheres you want to improve. It is important to know when to take the time to have a relationship with – YOU – alone, and feel totally comfortable in that decision. Don’t feel you need to meet society’s pressure for you to “have someone.” If you choose to be in a relationship with yourself right now, proudly say so.
If you are in a life transition – had a recent move, career change, or breakup; give yourself the time you need to make your life complete again. Part of being a great partner is meeting someone when you are in a complete state of happiness and joy about your life, just as it is. When you feel amazing, confident, have great positive energy and spend time out with friends you will easily meet many potential partners.
Be aware, that if you have your life together in all spheres, you want to meet someone who also is complete. When you have worked hard to have a positive, serene life, you will not want someone who is negative, anxious, controlling, depressed, or in debt. So many people desperately date looking for someone – anyone – to take away their loneliness or to complete their lack.
Ask a lot of identifying questions while dating and know the toxic personality types that you need to avoid (listed in my book). With this knowledge, you will know by the first or second date – if they are emotionally healthy, evolved, and truly ready for a relationship by being complete in each of their life spheres as well. Two complete, evolved people coming together, is the best possible match for an amazing love relationship!
Riana Mine, MA, is a Certified, world-wide Relationship, Love & Life Coach, #1 Best Selling Author, motivational speaker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Cert Addictions Professional at Therapy by the Sea; 15300 Jog Rd, Suite 109, Delray Beach. Her free App: My Relationship Coach offers more articles and her books, LIVE Beyond Your Dreams – from Fear and Doubt to Personal Power, Purpose and Success, and LOVE Beyond Your Dreams – Break Free of Toxic Relationships to Have the Love You Deserve addresses relationships with yourself and others. To learn more about Riana’s Life or Love Coaching programs or suggest a topic, go to Riana’s website, www.RianaMilne.com or email RianaMilne@gmail.com. Worldwide Coaching Phone: (201) 281-7887. Delray office: (561) 701-8277; Skype Coaching and FB: coachrianamilne. #LoveCoach, #LifeCoach, #RelationshipCoach, #SinglesCoach